Saturday, December 1, 2012

24 days 'til Christmas - and a confession!

 
First, my confession - I am a slob! 
 
I have always worked better under pressure, and the tighter the deadline, the worse the mess! In this picture, I can count 8 projects on the go - not all of them for Christmas presents.  There is also a bin under the table with another 10 at least.
 
 
My goal today is to clean this up, and only have those projects that are for Christmas gifts on deck.  I'll be checking back in tonight!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I had to do the same thing this morning. Except, my confession, I just moved the projects to another room so I could work in my sewing room. I did put a few things back where they belong. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!