Friday, December 7, 2012

Easy Street #3 is live!

 
Bonnie Hunter is so generous and I love her consistency!  She uses Blogger's scheduling feature to have her posts go live before most of us are even out of bed.  This week's step 3 requires I do more colour adjustments:
 


My colours are the same as Bonnie's, just with more emphasis on the purple and less on the lime.
 
 
Her purple is my LIME, her aqua is my PURPLE, and her lime is my AQUA.  It gets confusing so I printed out my mockup and labeled the colours A, B, and C. So, tomorrow (too much going on today), I will be cutting 2" Lime squares, and HST from Purple 3 1/2" strips.  If I don't write it down here today, I'll forget by tomorrow!
 
I missed some additional cutting in Step 2 - I need 64 (+ for king size) 2"x 3 1/2" black-on-white rectangles 'for future use' and in Step 3, she also wants to cut 2 - 3" squares - my colour will be Aqua.
 
I have a feeling there are going to be fewer steps this year.  I can already visualize a couple of block possibilities, and as soon as I finish a few of this week's blocks, I'm going to start playing.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!