The only addition this week was 4 yards for my Easy Street quilt.
Bonnie's instructions only called for 2 yards, but if my daughter likes it, I plan on upsizing it to king-size! I have no idea how much more fabric that will be to go from 84" x 84" to 104" x 104", but in square inches a king-size is more than 50% larger so I thought I would play it safe and double the yardage. It never hurts to have a little extra in the stash!
Here's a better closeup picture of pattern, the last picture I took was so blurry. I am loving the way the 4-patches look.
Used since last report: 2.25 metres
Used year to Date: 90.5 metres
Added since last report: 3.65 metres
Added Year to Date: 97.15 metres
Net Used/Gained for 2012: 6.65 metres
I got my room tidied yesterday, and it is so much nicer having some space to work. In the meantime, I've unearthed the serger I borrowed from my sister:
I picked up some more plastic shoe boxes (for less than $1 a piece!)
And I separated my stash into colour groups instead of warms/cools/neutrals:
And then I spent a few hours sewing!
I finished 4 of my Christmas projects, accounting for the used yardage above. More about those tomorrow! I'm almost done Zoey's quilt and curtains and that will make for a big reduction in the stash numbers next week!