Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Stash Report, Week #48

The only addition this week was 4 yards for my Easy Street quilt.
 
 
Bonnie's instructions only called for 2 yards, but if my daughter likes it, I plan on upsizing it to king-size!  I have no idea how much more fabric that will be to go from 84" x 84" to 104" x 104", but in square inches a king-size is more than 50% larger so I thought I would play it safe and double the yardage.  It never hurts to have a little extra in the stash!
 
 
Here's a better closeup picture of pattern, the last picture I took was so blurry.  I am loving the way the 4-patches look. 
 
Used since last report: 2.25 metres

Used year to Date: 90.5 metres

Added since last report: 3.65 metres

Added Year to Date: 97.15 metres

Net Used/Gained for 2012: 6.65 metres
 
I got my room tidied yesterday, and it is so much nicer having some space to work.   In the meantime, I've unearthed the serger I borrowed from my sister:
 
 
I picked up some more plastic shoe boxes (for less than $1 a piece!)
 

 And I separated my stash into colour groups instead of warms/cools/neutrals:
 
 
And then I spent a few hours sewing!

 
I finished 4 of my Christmas projects, accounting for the used yardage above.  More about those tomorrow! I'm almost done Zoey's quilt and curtains and that will make for a big reduction in the stash numbers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!