I started Gnome Angels 100 Blocks in 100 Blocks on July 1st, and surprise, I've been inspired to do more!
My craft room was a mess after having new windows installed in the house, so after I finish my daily block, I've been working on getting it back in order. I've ended doing other some sewing and even some scrapbooking!
As of 3:00 p.m. this afternoon, I have completed:
- 5 Kinship blocks for #100blocks100days
- 3 masks
- 2 nightgowns for my granddaughters
- 2 pillowcases for my daughter's workplace
- 20 blocks for Step 7 of my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, On Ringo Lake
- 15 minute days/week = 4/4 days
- 15 minute days/July = 4/4 days
- 15 minute days/since 7/2021 = 4/4 days
- Success rate = 100%