Friday, February 7, 2014

15 Minutes and a Furball

It's been almost a month since I posted (and for that matter, I've sewn about as much), so for the next little while I want develop the habit of sewing for a bit and to take 15 minutes a day to post a photo (and maybe even a little something to say). 
 
Today's photo: A cute paper-pieced Wombat.  I have been honoured to test a pattern by Kristy from Quiet Play, and what a cute little guy he is.  He measures 10" - I may have to buy the rest of the collection!

 

I used some Nancy Halvorson prints to create my furball, and some cloud print for the sky.

For Kristy's Australian animal collection and her Woodland Friends, just search for Quiet Play with the Craftsy button on my sidebar.  She has the best paper-pieced patterns!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!