Friday, March 8, 2013

Good things come to those who wait!








Six months ago, I was laid off.  To keep my mind off things when I wasn't job hunting, I buried myself in sewing and scrapbooking. 
 
 
 
I got my projects organized and finished some UFOs.
 


 
I even started some new ones (and finished a couple)!
 


 
But the fun is over.  I was called back to work to start immediately, and I've been working full-time since.  I'm happy to be back at work and it feels like I was never gone, but I can't wait until Sunday, when I have set aside some time for sewing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the keep calm fabric...I just had to comment because I see you too are working on a Bonnie Hunter Moth in the Window! Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying being back at work again! They were lucky you hadn't found another job!

    Lover your blue and brown quilt!

    ReplyDelete