Saturday, July 14, 2012

This weekend's 3-things list

I am good at getting things accomplished, but only if I make a list AND keep it short.  Last year, I tried listing 3 things I wanted to accomplish each day, and it worked until I fell off the wagon.  So back on I go.  I also have to make sure my 3 things are not sewing-related, that has to be a reward and the housework still has to get down.  So, my list for this weekend is:


Saturday
Vacuum & dust

Scrub the bathrooms

Vacuum & wash the car

 
Sunday
Strip the bed

Laundry
Clean out the fridge

 
Humm, that doesn't look so bad.  Maybe I'll actually stick to it this time! Then I'll be able to post some sewing accomplishments.



1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. Do you mind if I borrow it so maybe I might get a little housework done???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!