Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Week Off that wasn't...

 Well, that was a bust. I ended up having to work most of the week I was supposed to be off, so that sucked out any motivation I had.

I did manage to get a few things done off my list.

- Migrate all information from old computer to hard drive (to be sorted, edited and purged at a later date)

- Take donations and recycling from back room out

- I'm working on my photo order and even got a few pages done in my Hawaii scrapbook

And I've started spring cleaning.

I've completed Step 6 of On Ringo Lake, and have cut out the pieces for Step 7. Only one more step to go.

I also made a set of placemats for my daughter, from scraps my friend gave me after completing a quilt for her new granddaughter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!