Sunday, February 14, 2021

This week's list - Feb 14-20

 Despite my best efforts, I haven't been posting regularly like I want to do. By the time I finish work, and if I manage to do some sewing, I don't want to go near the computer.

But this week might be different - I was still owed some vacation days from last year, and combined with the long weekend, I have most of the week off (working a part-day Tuesday).

I have a lengthy list and no pictures:

- Migrate all information from old computer to hard drive (to be sorted, edited and purged at a later date)

- Spring clean!

- Take donations and recycling from back room purge out (yes, I did get that done!)

- Finish On Ringo Lake quilt topper, using Tula Pink Butterfly quilt for Leaders and Enders

- Order pictures, then work on Hawaii cruise scrapbook

- Start pulling UFOs and make a list of what order to work on them (or get rid of!)

Here's hoping I update regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!