Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Day 3 of 31 days of blogging

One of my other crafty loves is scrapbooking, so much so that I was a Creative Memories consultant for 17 years and now a Close to My Heart consultant.  I host weekly workshops which are generally well-attended, but sadly my own scrapbooking efforts have also fallen off the wagon. 
 
Last night, I had a workshop and started going through pictures to add to some pages I had already decorated!  I came across these lovelies of my sweet grandchildren:
 
 
August 2011 - Alex was almost 3, and went to his first Airshow.  Smart parents got him ear defenders, and even though it wasn't raining, he thought the umbrella was fun!
 
 
Lucky Gramma got to babysit this little sweetheart!  Zoey was 2 months old and spent the day with me.  It took me about a dozen shots to get this beautiful gummy smile! 
 
Now for the best news of all!  Grandbaby #3, a little girl is on her way!
 
 
 
Zoey is going to be a big sister in October.  My daughter is due the day after what would have been my mom's birthday, we are all so excited! I'm not taking holidays this summer so I can have time off to help out once the baby arrives and daddy goes back to work.
 
To my US friends, have a great long weekend!  To all the rest of you, only one day left until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!