Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Stash Report, Week 6

I had nothing to report last week, but this week I have a little purchase.  I started "Just Takes 2" in January, and thought I would start with leftover aqua prints from my Pure quilt, Blue Raspberry Bella Solid and Bella White. 


I did the first 5 blocks and although they are nice, they just didn't have any "oomph".  So off to Hamels, my LQS, I went.  I picked up some Kona Ruby and nice red pin-dot that I might use down the road, so I will be doing a red and white quilt after all.  I'm going to finish the last block of the first 6  "Just Takes 2" blocks and make a pillow cover out of them, they will match my sofa nicely. I'll count that yardage once it's complete.  I also have another top just about finished - if my sewing machine gets back this week, I'll have lots to count next Sunday!

Used this Week: 0 metres
Used year to Date: 27 metres
Added this Week: 2 metres
Added Year to Date: 9.6 metres
Net Used for 2012: -17.4 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!