Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling guilty (almost)

I'm watching the weather reports about the impending storm on central Canada and the Northeastern US and remember when I used to live in Ontario - you have my complete sympathy.  Boy, am I glad I live out here in Lotus Land.  Today was gorgeous and sunny (a little chilly at 4C/40F), no wind to speak of and this was my view driving home today!

Pardon the quality, I only had my cell phone, but I did pull over ;o).  I've lived from one end of Canada to the other in my lifetime, but I love my mountains and the fact that I can visit the snow if I want, but only have to shovel it once or twice a year.  In fact, the foot of snow I showed a couple of weeks ago was gone by the end of the next day.  I live about 10 minutes from where I took this picture and see this mountain range if I look east from my front window.  Unfortunately, I'm that much closer to it so the trees and houses block most of it.

It's the beginning of a new month, so I'm going to try something new.  I'm trying to post something everyday - just to see if I can.  Later tonight, I'm going to post my January finishes and an update on my WIPs, including some UFOs that have made it to the top of the pile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!