Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't you hate it when...

your job(s) gets in the way of having fun?  I have spent the last 4 days working hard and then crashing when I have a break, then yesterday I was so tired that I spent the day being lazy and watching TV, instead of getting up off my duff and playing.  It didn't help that I had to have a filling replaced yesterday as well, so for half the day my mouth was frozen.

The stupid thing is I know I would have felt better if I had taken the time to do something I enjoy.  I know this about myself and still I procrastinate.  Oh, well, today is a different day and now that I have caught up on my work, I can play with my little man (it's my thing to do on Wednesdays) and steal a little time in my happy place - my sewing room!

Alex is such a good boy and he'll play quite happily while I sew or putter.  His favourite toy (besides my toolbox) is my ancient cardboard cutting board - it's his castle!

Find me, Momma!

Peek-a-boo!! 

1 comment:

  1. Terri-I'm with you! The last couple of days it has been REALLY hard to get up and get going for work. All I can think about is fabric and projects I want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!