Tuesday, June 23, 2020

To Do Tuesday for 6/23/2020

Now that I have a functional sewing/craft room, I'm able to get back to having fun! I found that when I blogged regularly, it pushed me to get things done. One of my favourite bloggers, Kate from Life in Pieces, posted a weekly list on Tuesdays, so I'm going to do the same! Thanks for the idea, Kate!

Weekly To Do List (06/23/2020

1. Quarantine (pattern from Gundren Erla of GEDesigns) - purchase backing and sandwich for quilting (My version made from the leftovers of Alex's chemistry quilt)



2. Lanterns (my own design - although I have found similar ones since!) - purchase backing and sandwich for quilting (Here it is hanging at the back of the room as I was adding strips, I forgot to take a picture of the finished top).




3. Harmony (a Thangles block of the month pattern purchased from Hamels Fabrics, my local and favourite quilt shop - hand-sew the binding for a finish! Daisy is checking out the quilting when I got it back from Maple Leaf Quilting Company.


I'll create more posts this week to share each of these quilts individually, hopefully as I finish them. That should keep me busy, as I am still working full-time from home, although I have to go to the office on Thursday for a director's meeting (and I'll be wearing my mask, as some of the directors aren't as cautious as I am).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!