Sunday, February 17, 2019

Scraphappy Saturday - Yellow

I think I've pretty much used up all my yellow strings and crumbs - I might be able to squeak out one more string block, but I needed to clean up to work on something else.


4 more yellow 5" string blocks - I have no idea what I'm going to use them in, but at least those strings are tamed.


2 more yellow crumb blocks - these are eventually going to end up in a sewing machine cover.


And I finally fixed a blue crumb block that I trimmed too small.

Now I need to sort that pile of crumb blocks, and figure out which colours I am short on. My goal is to finish it this spring.


Terri in BC

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous...my tub of yellow scraps (strings and crumbs) is still half full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Using up your YELLOW scrap is the end goal of the RSC. Lucky you actually meeting that goal with this month's color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!