Sunday, February 19, 2017

Splendid Sampler - Update and linky-party

It's been one year since the Splendid Sampler quilt-along started and there is a linky party to celebrate. Sadly, I quickly fell off the bandwagon, mostly because I have too many projects on the go, and my room was a disorganized mess.  I've been working hard to correct both those situations!

I did manage to finish the following:


( I apologize for the poor quality of the photo - I need a new camera!)

  • 6 blocks completed with sashing and quilted using the quilt-as-you-go method
  • 2 blocks pieced
  • 2 blocks prepped and ready for embroidery
Today, I plan on getting several more blocks cut and kitted, and maybe get the two pieced ones quilted.


Check out the other great quilts and marvelous finishes at the Splendid Sampler link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!