Sunday, January 15, 2017

En Provence Progress

I'm so glad I started this year's mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter, and stuck with it.  Just like the first mystery I did (Orca Bay), I've been able to complete all the steps with 10 days of the reveal. 

(Steps 4, 5, 6 and 7 all at once!)


(All that's left is assembling the rest of the QSTs of Step 6 & 7)


I have now finished assembling my first corner block, complete with the outside border!

(The edges are straight - I just haven't done a firm press yet)

(Block before border, at night!)


I love this quilt pattern and think I'll be making it again, as my younger daughter has hinted that these colours would look good at her place. She hasn't received a quilt from me recently, so it could very well end up a birthday present in March!

My plan is to complete the top within a week or two, then send it out for quilting.  I just have too many tops to quilt myself to do this one.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your subtle sashing stars, Terri. It's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful colors! Your block looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!