Saturday, February 6, 2016

Sunday Stash Report 2016, Week 5

I've been doing more handwork this month, so no more finishes for January but I'm having fun working on projects.

I started Katja Marek's Millifiore quilt-along using her book "The New Hexagon". 





I made the first hexagon for Rosette #6, and Millie is already proving to have a mind of her own!

It appears that the orange and limey-yellow want to stand out, plus I needed some different fabric to fussy-cut but of course, I have nothing suitable in my hundreds of yards of stash (and I know it's hundreds based on my previous stash reports)!

So off to Hamels I went! These are so not true to colour, but when it's gloomy and rainy, it's hard to get good photos.


While I was there, I picked up the first 3 blocks of the new Canadian Mystery Quilt.  Next year is Canada's 150th anniversary
Added: 1 metres

Added Year to Date: 5.1 metres 
Used/Given away: 5 metres
Used/Given away Year to Date: 5 metres
Added in 2016: 0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!