Monday, September 7, 2015

Sunday Stash Report, Week 36

I'm finally getting used to my new (too-small) space, and pulled out a stalled project to finish.

 
Pattern - Nested Churn Dash by Quilt Jane
 
These are large blocks - 24" each, so they are fast to finish  - but not when they get buried and moved!  The quilt will finish at 48" square, so it will make a nice wall hanging or baby quilt.
 
Added: 0 metres
Added Year to Date: 26.35 metres 
 
Used/Given away: 2 metres
 
Used/Given away Year to Date: -23.0
 
Added for 2015: 3.35
 
Hopefully by next week, I can get back in the black!  Christmas is fast approaching and I have a list a mile long.

1 comment:

  1. Great block, haven't seen it before, but a good way to use up leftover strips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!