Saturday, March 26, 2011

What are you doing today?

Yesterday was my birthday but I had to work, so today I'm having a Sew Day.  I'm staying in my favourite jammies, throwing a bunch of movies in the DVD player and sewing my heart out!  I've also shopped online to get my supply of Sunkissed by Sweetwater before they are all sold out.

I'm working on this:


Happy Quilt-along in Pure by Sweetwater 



Mug Rugs from from scraps (aprons I made)


Finishing Block One of my Vignette quilt before Issue Two arrives


And remembering how I celebrated a milestone birthday last year!

P.S. Krisgray has claimed the Moda tin giveaway - and is giving part of it away as well - she plans on making the mini-quilt for her gramma (shh, it's a surprise for Mother's Day!).  Congrats again, Kris!





2 comments:

  1. I am sewing today, too. It's snowing - again. Catching up on quilt alongs from Lilys Quilts and Sew Lux Fabrics. Enjoy your bday sew-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!