Monday, March 14, 2011

Catching up

Since taking an office position, I've been neglecting my blog (but not my sewing room) - sorry about that, folks!

I've been busy working on this:

Triangles to complete Melissa from Happy Quilting's Quilt-a-long.  I've had to order the sashing fabric and just got word that I can pick it up at my US mail box, so I'll make a quick trip across the line once my grandson goes home.


Mug rugs from scraps


A few more wonky blocks



I also cut 2" squares from an old cotton shirt for my leaders and enders project (ala Bonnie Hunter).



And while this little bundle of joy slept in the sewing room, and his brother and 2 cousins played, I taught his mom and her sister (my twin nieces) how to make these:


Mei-tei Baby Carriers by Mae - They were surprising easy to make and we all loved the interchangeable panels! 




And of course, I had a sneak peak at this little Work-In-Progress!  My baby granddaughter is due June 1st, and I've started some sewing for her!


PS:  Only one more follower is needed before I draw for my giveaway!  Tell your friends about me, please!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!