Saturday, July 20, 2013

Farmer's Wife Friday (on Saturday!)

I pull out my Farmer's Wife quilt blocks when I want to sew, but can't make up my mind what to do!  I found this site Craft Sew Create that hosts a linky every Friday for people like me that are still plugging along. Maybe I'll actually finish mine this year!
 

 
This week's block, Birds in Air (or Flying T's as my grandson calls them!)
 
I haven't taken an updated picture of my blocks lately, I have about 25 done, but I'm not happy with all the colour combinations, so I have to edit them and re-kit the ones I want to remake.
 
 
I might tackle that later today, but now I'm off to fix the toilet (I am woman, hear me roar!) and fight with my nemesis,
 
 
I hate vacuuming!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!