Sunday, December 26, 2010

November Finishes - Pictures

November was the month I started pulling out my sewing stuff and reaquainting myself with my sewing machine.  I decided to finish off a few nagging projects before I started anything new. I finally got around to downloading my pictures so here's my November finishes:



1.  Diaper bag - only 2 years late.  It'll make a good gift for someone else. My own design and I also recycled the drawstring from a bag that fell apart.


2. My own apron - I made 2 for my daughters and 1 for a friend last year and even cut mine out, but just never got around to finishing it.

I've just realized I forgot to post my October finishes (gifts I had been procrastinating on for a while) so I'll dig up those photos and post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you ask a question, I will reply here!